Adidas Gazelle Trainers

Sunday, 8 March 2015




I’ve been oooming and arring about buying these for the last month or so. As much as I love my Superstars and Stan Smiths I wanted something a little simpler, something a bit darker to wear when I don’t want my feet to stand out like little golf clubs. As you can see, I went for it and am very happy that I did! They are going to be perfect for the Spring/Summer - they are incredibly lightweight and, in traditional Adidas style, the most comfortable things to adorn my feet since giant fluffy slippers were created. I’m now eyeing up a grey pair….

Thanks for reading,

Lucy xx

14 comments:

  1. Love them! They look comfortable and stylish x
    - mikeystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool sneakers!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought a pair of these a few months ago and they've barely left my feet since! Sooo comfortable and they go with everything x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are a classic. I would love to own one as well.
    lovejoystyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are awesome! I know a few people who own them and they love them :) Glad to hear you like them too.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving your trainers
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them! I wore my adidas sambas in my last post and I love them. They are classic black and white too and it is great to have a simpler pair of trainers x

    Mimicryer x UK fashion & beauty

    ReplyDelete
  8. good choice.

    I still need to buy a pair x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good choice! Such a cute, classic shoe.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m in love with your blog! Impressed by your beautiful photos and interesting posts! It’s great job! I’ll be happy to know your opinion about my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog amazing! I do really like it! You did a great job! I’ll be happy to hear you opinion about my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome choice! I just bought the superstars and I am in love! Can't wait to see how you style these!


    Love, Karina
    Check out my new video!
    TheLovelyLook

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground