Black Basics

Monday 1 December 2014






Jumper: Zara
Culottes: ASOS
Trainers: Adidas Originals
Sunglasses: Rayban

I've been going through a bit of an all-black phase at the moment. I mean, I was never one to steer too near the rainbow palette but as we move more closely into winter I've increasingly been selecting entirely black outfits. Whether that's down to the temperature or I've just gone off everything else on the colour scale, I don't know, but I'm not complaining (it's a lot easier to style!).

I am also struggling to put these black culottes to the back of the wardrobe, they are quite a thick fabric so easy to wear in the cold and a sweater. Expect to see them a bit more before the year is out!

What do you think of my all-black?
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Lucy xx


20 comments:

  1. such a gorgeous outfit, casual but very chic ! love your culottes x

    CLUB AVENUE | BY ELZA BEATRISE http://club-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shots and I love this minimalistic look <3 xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you styled this culottes!
    xoxo
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  4. The outfit is great! Still love the cullottes on you, you style them really well. And all black is really the best way forward - it's so easy to work with, haha!

    http://stainsofpaint.blogspot.dk/2014/11/advent-giveaway-1_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! i`m reallly in love with this outfit! Stan smith sneakers are always a good option.
    Kisses, Paola
    esmiarmario.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. stan smith is one of my favourite pair ! :D

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect look! I loveeee all black with white trainers!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are the queen of culottes! I definitely need a pair in my life.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look ! So pretty !

    Kiss ! Yuyu from http://www.yuyufashionbook.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love, LOOOOVE all black outfits. Yours is just too good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always love how you carry an Alexander Wang look so well.

    xoxo,
    Maggie S.
    ❤Clothestomidnight.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nothing wrong with all black - it looks very chic on you!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally gorgeous pictures you look so chic.

    www.kindoflovely.com || AUS Fashion/Lifestyle
    p.s I am giving away a £30 ASOS give voucher on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. very cool all black look x

    ReplyDelete
  15. stunning look my dear !

    and the quality of your photos are stunning !


    Kisses
    Hannah

    Elegantesque Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love love the look! Sneakers is a great way to style it up.


    xx
    Giana.LDS
    giana.ledesociale.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground