Goodbye Summer

Tuesday 30 September 2014

 photo DSC_0121_zps8ac50cdd.jpg

 photo DSC_0137_zpsfb80e5b2.jpg
 photo DSC_0127_zpsb3ded3d3.jpg
 photo DSC_0126_zps2b2f1ca7.jpg
 photo DSC_0139_zpsb815702d.jpg
 photo DSC_0128_zpsf3e1bb91.jpg

Jumper: Topshop
Culottes: Topshop (similar)
Sandals: Topshop
Bag: Russell & Bromley
Sunglasses: Rayban

These culottes were one of my favourite things to wear this summer, they are incredibly comfortable, even on the hottest days, and go with so much more than I thought imaginable. So I am sad to have to put them away for Autumn - although I am trying to convince myself they will look good with ankle boots and ribbed socks.
 
I hope you're all having a good week!!
 
Thanks for reading, 
 
Lucy xx

12 comments:

  1. You look fabulous in these culottes and those rayban suit you super well.I just came across your blog through a comment you left on theblondesalad's blog and I really like it,the design and your style is flawless :) following you now on gfc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you look so cool, I love your pants! And the bag is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i definitely think you should try and style the culottes for autumn, i love them!

    love katy @ THE RAWRDROBE ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look super casual and chic ! Love the shoes and the bag !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking awesome, so chic! I wish I could pull of an outfit like that :)!

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute comfy look!!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute & comfy!!

    bijousstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous look lucy - love grey sweaters so much! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. you rock culottes like no other! i love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground