Wishlist: Sports Lux

Monday 4 August 2014

 photo SportsLux_zpse2d8ca06.png

Sports Bra: T by Alexander Wang
Trousers: Sundry
Baseball cap: Nike
Trainers: Ash
Bag: DKNY

The sports trend - it's a bit like Marmite (apologies for those outside the UK, Google it) you either love it or hate it. I, personally, am an advocate of any trend which allows you to walk down the street without the need to worry about VPL, achy feet and food babies. Introducing fashion's solution - sports lux. I blame DKNY and Alexander Wang (with a hint of Rhianna and Cara Delevinge on the side) but I hail them at the same time, for now fashion is comfortable; therefore ladies, I salute you. Well Dunn (yes Jourdan, you too).

What's your take on this trend?

Thanks for reading,

Lucy xx


6 comments:

  1. I love the sports luxe trend, just wish I could pull off a crop top, maybe in a few months when the abs workouts are starting to show :)

    x

    Fashion Nerdette | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!
    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sporty trend! That DKNY bag is amazing
    Tiana x
    Www.tianaesparon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sports bra! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all the picks!! Thanks for your lovely comment in my blog! I am now following you to keep in touch with your recent updates!
    xx
    http://www.timeless-look.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground