Minimalist Whites

Saturday 23 August 2014

 photo MinimalWhites_zpsaa91538a.png

Sweater: Topshop
Culottes: Topshop
Shoes: Aldo
Bag: Whistles
Bracelet: Eddie Borgo

RIGHT. It's coming towards the end of August now so it's time to start thinking about AW14 (Ok, I probably should have started thinking a little before now). I've been compiling my wish lists and I have sweaters sweaters sweaters on the brain! I've already got a few in mind, so I'm looking forward to putting them up on the blog soon.
For the coming season I really want to incorporate the summer culottes trend - I just don't feel I made the most of it and will therefore make the upmost effort to carry on wearing them for as long as winter allows!

What are your Fall wardrobe plans - any trends standing out for you?

Thanks for reading!

Lucy xx

14 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I love the aldo shoes!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a very nice selection, I think every single item here you can also you use it in winter, very chic and silk, love it all!


    xx


    www.vivalablonda.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a chic list !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple but chic!

    xx
    Nat

    http://crashingfashionshouse.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the crisp all white minimalism. very chic and clean!
    BEKARTI

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes yes yes to every single piece! i really need some more whites in my wardrobe as i already have a boat-load of grey (you can never have enough though, right?)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // blog sale

    ps. enter my £300 rayban and beauty goodies giveaway! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm all for minimalist looks right now! Love the items you choose! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm in lOVE omg! that bag and culottes together are just so so beautiful
    xxx
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing wish list, totally obsessing over those culottes!
    Glad I found your blog on ASOS Fashion Finder :)
    I'm your latest Bloglovin follower girl, love your style <3

    xoxo Iris
    A Dash Of Fash

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg in love with your blog!! Love the simple/minimalistic vibes..
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved all the items you picked out especially that bracelet. I love white. It's always so crisp and polished, but I'm so clumsy it's hard to don that trend all the time.

    xoxo,
    Maggie S.
    http://clothestomidnight.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. oohhh.. that bag. and those heels!!! SO MUCH CHICNESS!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground